Finning & Company Pty Ltd was established in 1952 under the name of Cranbourne Real Estate and Business Agency by the late Mr Jack Finning and Mrs Lorraine Finning, and is now one the most prominent and active real estate agencies in the district.
In 1982 the company became a founding member of the First National Group of Estate Agents which now has more than 450 offices throughout Australia and New Zealand. This association has enabled the company to offer a strong referral network and relocation service to its clients for over 30 years.
In September 1986, the company moved to new offices at 148 High Street, on the corner of Stawell Street and began operating under the trading name of Finning First National Real Estate.
For more than 30 years they have offered clients and customers a comprehensive seven-day a week trading policy, with late closing added in 1996. Their main business telephone number is contactable 24 hours per day. Currently operating six days a week due to Covid-19 restrictions, Finning has more contact with real estate buyers and commands a larger portion of the Cranbourne real estate sales market than any other agency in the area.
In July 2016 First National Finning achieved another milestone with a change of ownership to three current staff members, Dean Tucker, Rick Lauretta, Jason Brown and Rick’s brother John Lauretta to steer the company on to its next generation of community service while maintaining the Tucker family connections.
Rick, Dean and Jason are well versed in the complex procedures undertaken. John’s background in building, construction and property development brings another facet to the range of skills available to the staff and clients of First National Finning Real Estate.
With the introduction of up to the minute technology advances and adherence to the outstanding client care and company history, everyone who serves at Finnings recognises this as one of our most in demand strengths to grow into the future.