CRANBOURNE STAR NEWS
Home » Man charged over stabbing

Man charged over stabbing

A NARRE Warren man was taken to hospital last week after he was allegedly stabbed by another man following an argument.
Police said about 10.30pm on Wednesday 16 April a man, 40, allegedly stabbed another man, 45, at a house in Mollis Close, Narre Warren.
Police said the two men, both from Narre Warren, are known to each other and were involved in an argument prior to the incident.
The victim was taken to the Dandenong Hospital where he was treated for a stab wound to his right leg.
The other man was arrested at the scene and was later charged with intentionally causing serious injury.
He was bailed to appear at the Dandenong Magistrates’ Court in September.

Digital Editions


More News

  • Casey Pushes statewide gambling reform through MAV

    Casey Pushes statewide gambling reform through MAV

    The City of Casey has unanimously voted to submit a notice of motion to Municipal Association of Victoria (MAV), calling on the State Government to consider reforms to reduce impacts…

  • Consultation open for the upgrade of Bernborough Avenue Reserve

    Consultation open for the upgrade of Bernborough Avenue Reserve

    Cranbourne West residents are invited to have their say on plans to refresh Bernborough Avenue Reserve. The proposed district playground renewal aims to make the reserve more welcoming, enjoyable and…

  • Hampton Park waste plan hits home

    Hampton Park waste plan hits home

    Purchase this photo from Pic Store: 470334 Residents are still seeking answers over an advanced-waste plan that’s extending the life of waste facilities near Hampton Park homes, says Casey Residents…

  • Women Making It Work marks 20 years with book launch

    Women Making It Work marks 20 years with book launch

    Women Making It Work (WMIW), a grassroots network supporting women in business across Casey and Cardinia, marked its 20th anniversary with the launch of a new book sharing the personal…

  • End is nigh for Hallam Rd tip

    End is nigh for Hallam Rd tip

    Purchase this photo from Pic Store: 348748 The controversial Hallam Road landfill in Hampton Park will reportedly be closed to municipal waste as soon as 30 June 2027 – but…