THE owners of a Cranbourne house woke up on Tuesday morning to find their television had been stolen.
Detective Senior Constable Mark Wiederhold said thieves got into the Lamont Crescent house through an unlocked door and stole the LCD television sometime in the early hours of the morning.
Police say the home owners were asleep at the time of the break-in.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Senior Constable Mark Wiederhold at the Narre Warren police station on 9705 3111.
TV walks out
Digital Editions
-

Tenant struggles with allergic reactions due to mould in rental property
A Casey mother, who prefers to not be named, says she and her three children have all experienced ongoing allergic reactions to prolonged mould exposure…




