CRANBOURNE STAR NEWS
Home » Stabbing incident

Stabbing incident

POLICE are investigating the stabbing of a 24-year-old man in Cranbourne on the weekend.
The victim pulled over in Kingdom Drive before being stabbed in the leg during a scuffle with another man, police said. The man called 000 before losing consciousness and paramedics found the man injured in his vehicle.
Detectives are app-ealing for witnesses to the incident, which occurred around 8.30pm on Sunday August 23, to contact Casey CIU on 9705 3107.

Digital Editions


More News

  • Minister’s warm welcome to Wellsprings

    Minister’s warm welcome to Wellsprings

    Purchase this photo from Pic Store: 532816 Wellsprings for Women welcomed the Federal Minister for Multicultural Affairs, Dr Anne Aly, who saw first hand the South East-based centre’s efforts to…

  • Colourful weekend

    Colourful weekend

    It was a colourful weekend for more than 100 community members who attended the council’s annual rainbow picnic. Held at Berwick’s Old Cheese Factory on Saturday 7 February, over 120…

  • EPA, Veolia at odds over toxic-waste cell

    EPA, Veolia at odds over toxic-waste cell

    Purchase this photo from Pic Store: 228738 The state’s pollution watchdog says it remains opposed to a new toxic-waste cell at a controversial hazardous-waste landfill at Taylors Road, Lyndhurst. In…

  • Men’s Shed awards wombat warrior for special collaboration

    Men’s Shed awards wombat warrior for special collaboration

    Akoonah Park Men’s Shed gave a unique honour last week to a woman who has dedicated many years to wildlife conservation, collaborating with the men’s group to create an innovative…

  • Upper Beaconsfield festival returns

    Upper Beaconsfield festival returns

    Upper Beaconsfield Tower Run: Climbing New Heights Upper Beaconsfield will come alive on Sunday the 15th of February when the community hosts the annual Upper Beaconsfield Tower Run and Village…